|By Peter Silva||
|May 5, 2010 11:31 AM EDT||
While at Interop 2010 this week, we shot some videos and in this one, learn how F5's WAN Optimization can enhance Oracle's Data Guard solution. I talk with Chris Akker, Solution Engineer, about the challenges of real-time database sync and Zero Data Loss over a Wide Area Network. Watch how F5's WAN Optimization can reduce latency, extend the distance required between data-centers and enable an enhanced disaster recovery solution.
- What Is #MQTT? | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #RTC #DigitalTransformation
- What to Expect in 2017: Mobile Device Security | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Mobile
- What Is Virtual Desktop Infrastructure | @CloudExpo #VDI #Cloud #DataCenter
- What Is a Proxy? | @DevOpsSummit #Agile #DevOps #ContinuousDelivery
- Lightboard Lessons: What is a Proxy?
- Social Login to Enterprise Apps using BIG-IP & OAuth 2.0
- Q/A with Admiral Group’s Jinshu Peethambaran – DevCentral’s Featured Member for March
- Protecting API Access with BIG-IP using OAuth
- Lightboard Lessons: Service Consolidation on BIG-IP
- Q/A with Betsson’s Patrik Jonsson – DevCentral’s Featured Member for April
- Cloud Computing Making Waves
- Bit.ly, Twitter, Security & You
- Global Distributed Service in the Cloud with F5 And VMware
- Lori MacVittie Interview at Cloud Connect
- Working with One of the Top Ten Women in the Cloud
- Create a Smarter Storage Strategy
- The Threat Behind the Firewall
- Will Open Source Open Doors for Cloud Computing?
- Oracle Data Guard Sync Over the WAN with F5 BIG-IP
- 2010 Year End Security Wrap