|By Peter Silva||
|December 14, 2016 11:26 AM EST|
IT organizations have a simple goal: make it easy for workers to access all their work applications from any device. But that simple goal becomes complicated when new apps and old, legacy applications do not authenticate in the same way.
In this Lightboard Lesson, I draw out how VMware and F5 helps remove these complexities and enable productive, any-device app access. By enabling secure SSO to Kerberos constrained delegation (KCD) and header-based authentication apps, VMware Workspace ONE and F5 BIG-IP APM help workers securely access all the apps they need—mobile, cloud and legacy—on any device anywhere.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to Legacy Apps Using BIG-IP & VMware Workspace ONE
- Simple & Secure Access to Legacy Enterprise Applications (pdf)
- Lightboard Lessons Playlist
- What Is #MQTT? | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #RTC #DigitalTransformation
- What to Expect in 2017: Mobile Device Security | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Mobile
- What Is Virtual Desktop Infrastructure | @CloudExpo #VDI #Cloud #DataCenter
- What Is a Proxy? | @DevOpsSummit #Agile #DevOps #ContinuousDelivery
- Lightboard Lessons: What is a Proxy?
- Social Login to Enterprise Apps using BIG-IP & OAuth 2.0
- Q/A with Admiral Group’s Jinshu Peethambaran – DevCentral’s Featured Member for March
- Protecting API Access with BIG-IP using OAuth
- Lightboard Lessons: Service Consolidation on BIG-IP
- Q/A with Betsson’s Patrik Jonsson – DevCentral’s Featured Member for April
- Cloud Computing Making Waves
- Bit.ly, Twitter, Security & You
- Global Distributed Service in the Cloud with F5 And VMware
- Lori MacVittie Interview at Cloud Connect
- Working with One of the Top Ten Women in the Cloud
- Create a Smarter Storage Strategy
- The Threat Behind the Firewall
- Will Open Source Open Doors for Cloud Computing?
- Oracle Data Guard Sync Over the WAN with F5 BIG-IP
- 2010 Year End Security Wrap